Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Places - USA - Texas

Songs that mention the State of Texas or any cities within Texas.

  • Ghost Of A Texas Ladies Man - Concrete Blonde
  • Never buy Texas From A Cowboy - Brides Of Funkenstein
  • Raising Hell - Lucero - (Lucero) - "My little brother raising hell down in Texas"
  • Screw You, We're From Texas - Ray Wylie Hubbard
  • Texas - Buddy Miles
  • Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughan - (Texas Flood)
  • Trashville - Hank Williams III - (Lovesick, Broke and Driftin') - "I'd rather take my things and go back to Texas you see."
  • West Texas Teardrops - Old 97's
Amarillo, TX
  • Amarillo - Emmylou Harris
Fort Worth, TX
  • Fort Worth Blues - Steve Earle - (El Corazon)
Jasper, TX
  • Jasper - Confrontation Camp - (Objects in the Mirror)

1 comment:

ryan said...

Raising Hell - Lucero (Lucero) "My little brother raising hell living down in Texas"

Screw You, We're From Texas - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Fort Worth Blues - Steve Earle (El Corazón)

Trashville - Hank Williams III (Lovesick, Broke, and Driftin') "I'd rather take my things and go back to Texas you see."

Your Ad Here